Mini Ribbon DIY
Nothing screams girly than a cute little ribbon!
What makes it better and more special is that you can easily make one from scratch in a little less than an hour! Me and Kit will show you how simple it really is with this quick tutorial.
1) Any beautiful fabric
2) A pair of scissors
3) A sewing pin
4) Needle and thread
1) Fold your fabric into a rectangular shape in your desired width. Leave extra cloth and save it for later.
2) Cut the rectangle at the fold you made.
3) Fold two outer edges of the fabric (longer edges)
4) Fold the outer edges into the middle and hold the center with your finger
5) Scrunch the center
6) Sew through the middle making sure that the thread has a knot at the end
7) Once sewed through the middle, wind your thread around it a few times then secure with a knot.
8) With the remaining fabric, cut a thin rectangle and fold the longer edges as you did in step 3. Make a small loop and sew the ends together.
9) Insert the loop and tada! You’ve made a cute little ribbon!
You can use the ribbon as a hair ribbon, bow tie or a little brooch!
It’s up to your imagination what else you can do with this adorable accessory!
We’re selling this for a bargain. Check out our new “Shop” section.
Photography and editing: Kit Singson
Aki of The Girls’ Room